Monday, April 12, 2010

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen....

Photo by Aidan Jones, courtesy of Skelliwag.org

Lately, my life has felt a great deal like this picture - madly spinning plates in an effort to keep them all balanced.  Nothing has changed too greatly, but it seems that the "everyday" stuff has gotten to be more complicated, requiring more attention.  So, seeing as how I am not doing any sort of a decent job with this blog, I'm letting this one go.

I started this blog with the intention of it being a place for me to vent, let out the stuff I otherwise can't, and generally just record my rambling thoughts.  Rather than that, it feels like a wobbly plate that I have to return to spinning every so often, needing attention on a semi-regular basis but not getting enough.  I don't need to feel any more guilt in my life for neglecting things (I have plenty, thanks - if you want some, I've enough to share) so at the ripe old age of I'm taking to heart one of those lessons I heard over and over as a kid....If you can't do a job right, don't do it at all.

Thanks for listening to the rambles for the last little while - see you all around at your blogs or elsewhere on the 'net!